Monday, January 23, 2023

A marriage & Age✨


 Again and again, there are things that really make me confused, my point that I sometimes wake up when the moon appears and the sun rises.

they say, how bad are the things on your mind ? yes, it's so bad that I often have insomnia.

    About marriage, it confuses me a lot, sometimes I really want it if I feel lonely, but when I realize it, marriage is not a solution to loneliness.

    A friend asked me: why are you so relaxed and don't want to get married quickly, considering that you are getting older, and you are also being chased by your mother's age.

    Instantly my calm mind returned to shattering,

    They don't know what kind of experiences I see around me, what big things I've gone through and I'm still preparing for that I feel are still far to think about because my journey to marriage seems to still need time for things that I haven't had and haven't  resolved.

    But I don't need to explain it to those people who just want to know about my life.

    Only time and destiny will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...