Thursday, January 5, 2023

Any Suggetions?

 


I don't know how I feel right now,
   What is certain is that there a phase where we don't want to know anyone and only focus on ourselves and family.

   But at other times I miss the feeling of happiness, 
the feeling of happiness With partner.
   Feel the butterflies 🦋 in my chest.
   And 
Sometimes I miss being the most painful love for someone.
   Love that makes someone only focus on me, makes him happy then makes him the most miserable person who wants my love until he feel like dying.

   It was the most evil thing I wanted to feel again, 
but what does it mean if I don't want to communicate with anyone.

   Considering I'm very lonely but I'm also enjoying at the same time.  
don't want to start don't want to mince words with a new one, how will all works ?
So does anyone have any suggestions for my story?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...