Monday, January 23, 2023

Letter To…


Letter to a hopeless romantic…

I hope those who read this blog convey it not by chance.

I truly really hope you will meet someone who is grateful to have you, I don't know when and I may not be able to pray for you to get that person quickly. 

Bcs I also don't know your situation like what, are you ready to accept or not ( A new people ) 

what is certain that I hope this person is truly grateful and happy for you, it doesn't matter what you are.

like, no matter how difficult the situation is, no matter how difficult your relationship with him, he will still make sure you feel safe, try his best to make you feel comfortable, bcs you deserve this, you deserve to be loved, happy and appreciated by those who get it.

 I write this for those of you who feel hopeless, I'm sure that someone will come at the right time.

Just wait,

Wait A little bit.

You all deserve happiness and affection, gratitude from the one who owns your heart. 

Xoxo 🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...