Tuesday, January 10, 2023

A first impression✨


 Hello World

     I want to tell you again about my recent experience.

   More or less I still don't want to open my heart to anyone,

   But recently there was a man who tried so hard to approach me, I was indifferent, I was ignorant and not interested at all, but he still tried to approach me in every way, with all my bad experiences in the past, he slowly...land entered my life.  

Time went on I still ignored him, until the day I met him by accident, bcs I read his short message which I haven't opened for so long, sorry man, I'm really bad at texting✌🏻

   And what happened at the first meeting I was very uncomfortable bcs he was a person in a hurry, as usual I always asked my friend to see if he was comfortable going when I brought a friend and it turned out that he was fine.  yes that is 1 point plus for me.

   However, the first time we met again he quickly made me uncomfortable, but I know that even his past experience made him want to find a companion right away.

   That day Time went on, we told each other about each other's personal experiences, he had his bitter experience and so did I.

   I'm a person who hates telling my bitter experience, my sad story to someone I've just met, but strangely I tell everything spontaneously and so comfortable, is it bcs he is a family man and prioritizes his mother, hmm I don't know, but my assessment of him is a person  humorous one’s, provide a little comfort but can quickly make you comfortable, how can?

   But still, I still limit it bcs it's not easy for me to adapt to new humans.

  And Thankfully with my personality like this, I don't text a lot, sometimes I don't even reply, when I refuse to take his calls, he casually understands and seems okay with it. All of that, I hope it goes slowly and not rushing him, nd he should always be patient with me like this ;D xoxo,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...