Monday, November 22, 2021

PAST•


What's funny is that I burst into tears when I saw a comment on the photo he just uploaded, like going back in time and I was in it.

 And what I see is a toxic friendship, the same thing as the way he treats me, the way he talks, and I think he can manipulate well in any way, his circle and friendship, makes my chest tight.


Am I wrong to think like this and accuse him like that ?


I didn't realize tonight I cried so much.

began to love him: but the fear continued to haunt me.

with him I like to see the past, the scope and friendship that I saw was very toxic.  I don't want to feel it again.  and I chose to give up on him.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...