Saturday, November 27, 2021

Let it go ♾


Finally God gave me a quick answer.
That is my doubts about him..

Because when I doubt, I choose to not.

So far I've been trying talk to him and want to know how much he love me while I’m gone.


Anddd When I try, he really let me go, Actually he didn't try to keep me by his side. I don't know why, even though he said he love me, I think it's really just a lie.


But I was ready for this reality, bcs I didn't want to play the game. So I quit, I give up and planned to just focus on my life and my mental health.


In the end of our conversation he said “I love you”

I was very suprised to hear that, bcs he never told me even just once. And it’s priceless for me.


But why did he say “he love me” when we broke up. 


I don’t know what its means?


And once again he said

“We may not looking each other now but I hope you know you can still call me if you ever need anything” 


With all the words he said. why he so dignity for some beg, just saying I want to be with you, might be too hard for him.  

but its okay, it's all over now and before I get too deep into him,I have to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...