Saturday, November 13, 2021

A ROSE 🌹


I'm in trouble, My heart hurts so much, Have you ever felt unwanted...Yes now I'm feeling it, It hurts so much. 

“ Is there another way to say I love him I really love him”

 But my heart still hurts;
 My heart is so cold
 I'm not fine

 I'm in need time to alone even though I'm always alone ?

 I'm afraid to hurt him...
 I'm not sure if everything will go smoothly?
 I always know the answer is no
 My love is like a rose

 She will quickly wither in a short time no matter how hard you take care of her will still wither...

 I always hv trust issue in every relationship, I never think about it, because it will only make my head hurt and freeze even more.

Again I always wanted to just disappear even though I didn't want to, but someone kept talking in my mind and said to disappear soon, as usual...

 I don't know why this thought always comes up when I'm in a relationship.

 Actually I just want to give my love to the right person, I, with all my life experiences, choose who is the right person to get my love, bcs when I love, I will sincerely love him too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...