Monday, November 22, 2021

How to communicate•




 I don’t know what to do.
  Honestly I'm Confused.
  This always happens to me...
  Things like this make me insecure.
  feel unappreciated and unwanted.
  That's my weakness.

  I became an indifferent woman and did things like this because I went with the flow.
  And also given the obscurity in such a long time.
  I'm afraid when my love for him fades because of his treatment to me.
  I'm afraid that the longer it goes on like this, love will become just an admiration to friend.


  Why, what's wrong with us?
  From the first even until now, we never discussed about our feeling we had for each other.
  Do I doubt, we doubt?
 Or he have a traumatic relationship in past?
  At first I thought it might take his time
but now I think he doesn't want me, he's just lonely, he just needs a friend. Same like me.
  Because of my bad experiences 
Now I always do everythings in a simple way, because I don't want to get hurt.
  I just don't know how to communicate with feelings.
  Is this the right path for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...