Friday, November 12, 2021

Own circle ♾


 Its been a long time, I’m not writing here :/

Mmm btw... My days now very tiring, sometimes I'm tired but doesn't mean I want to give up, I still have many dreams, my plans have not been achieved, I really need a support system, I need someone who accepts me as I am..

   My heart, my feelings right now are very difficult, sometimes I feel sick, lonely and need a life partner.  Sometimeee....

But if you imagine I'm not ready yet T_T, but I need to:/

   Now it seems that I am lost my way~ Like I want to find someone who can correct my direction.  

But I don't expect too much.

Maybe for now God give me fortune close to people who love me and I am very lucky because I am surrounded by people who really care and love me.

   I am, like the earth which is in the center and surrounded by eight circles which the moon, sun, stars, and the five planets mercury, venus mars jupiter and saturn are inside.

    I see, right now I can only be grateful while waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...