Thursday, November 25, 2021

Déjà vu


Feelin’ Déjà vu when I'm with him. 

Sometime it hurts me. But I try my best for always beside him. 

And After I dared to open my heart, why ? it’s still the same.   

Am I too scared or do I always get things like this ?

I thought this was a very trivial thing, but somehow, I still felt unwanted. Bcs the way he treats me.

I always thought why I stayed but he never felt proud to have me by his side.


Maybe he thought I was exaggerating but for me this is a very deep trauma.

Please understand me.


After months of not seeing each other

Finally we met, he came to my new place.

He always comes with a sweet smile and warm hug.

I am really enjoyed to being his side, he makes me feel comfortable, but I don't know what made me think he was such a manipulative person.

So I don't know what to do if I'm near him.

 

 I know I think this way makes him look like an asshole just because of my trauma.

 Rrrhhhhh God please guide me what should I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...