Saturday, September 28, 2024

I can’t read ur signal,-

  I'm tired of guessing what's in your heart, sometimes I want to be someone who can change your doubts into beliefs, is there a chance for me to be given a little trust that I'm the right person for you, I love you with all my shortcomings, I love you in my simplicity, do you believe that I'm someone who deserves good love. I want to get love without having to ask for it, I want to get love without having to beg with tears. I always forcefully stop my love when I've shed tears for it, because I know that later the tears will continue to grow and complicate my life and that means everything will end badly, I'm too afraid of damage, I'm too afraid of separation when the tears have accumulated so much that they can't be stopped. I always fortify myself with belief, so tell me if you really believe in me. Don't be blurry like this, I can't read your signals well, be honest so that I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷