Saturday, September 28, 2024

He know I tried hard, but..

 

  He deliberately stabbed my heart with a thorn gently, perfectly he arranged a new wound in me. He knows I tried hard to heal, he knows I tried hard to be loved gently by him, but it turns out my love is only considered as a glimpse of an event in his life. This space is so empty even though he is in it. I don't feel the noise of happy voices from inside there. This is truly painful love. Being in painful love makes me realize again that hope is just an illusion. love is stupidity that has no cure. Actually I always know the answer to this story. but my heart always rejects the fact that we will never go well in the future. and the horrible of someone as calm as you is able to give wounds this deep. Help me hate you, it seems I have crossed the line, I’ve already fallen in love with you and I love too deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷