Monday, September 9, 2024

A Clown🤡

 I have to forget you, I have to go far away from you, I have to get out of your future plans. why do I want to get out bcs I don't know what my role in this story, you confuse me, how can it be that if you love someone then all you do is confuse them. loving you really hurts.

''But how can I forget you while your scent is still clearly embedded in me, how can I forget you while your voice is eternal in me.''

Your tenderness never goes away, I'm happy to be close to you, I'm happy bcs my goal is no longer obsessed to having you then I choose to stop following your game, I'm tired bcs I'm not here to entertain you, I'm here to save myself. you really confuse me when you put me on the list of future plans with your family and friends but your behavior doesn't show it, you lock me up you make me unable to make a choice, this is really confusing and makes my head hurt. when I meet night comes morning every day repeats like that it feels like this mind this feeling always changes, sometimes I don't think about the impact if I continue in your heart game and I just let out my feelings as they are. but the next day suddenly I thought what I did was just stupidity that has no cure. then thought I have to stop this stupidity. This self is indeed unstable when facing love problems. but my decision is right, what I do now is save myself from the softest man who makes me just a clown for him. 🤡

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷