Saturday, September 28, 2024

A poison

 

  Such great hope when you reappeared in my darkness, after 2 years had passed and I knew you had also gone through another story, but finally you chose to come back to me, I don't know the purpose of your arrival this time. What I know this time is different, you came with a gentleness that was able to deceive me, the way you came back so smoothly made me have hope for our story that had stopped, I was just about to start and put together our story well, and fix the story that was broken. but it seems like your goal is not me, what you want is no longer me, I don't know what you want, but it seems you are so lonely, but you seem to love me so much. but it turns out your love is just a poison that will destroy me in the future. I consciously accept the poison with a warm heart and the love that I give so much. I don't know.. I can't guess the future, I can't know where time will take my heart and of course I will give it to someone who is worthy and ready to accompany me. I love you, but I don't know why I doubt it so much this second time. it feels like there are so many doubts, it feels like this second time loving you is so painful, maybe because my love grows bigger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷