Friday, May 10, 2024

To be sought or found?

For me, happiness is not to be sought or found but to be felt, owned and grateful for yourself. My experience  to find happiness, the more I looking for happiness, the greater the suffering I get. The more I obsessed with happiness the sadder I felt. The more I wait for happiness to come, the more I am swayed by circumstances and hesitate in living life every day and of course the further I am from being happy, I am exhausted, I am in pain, I want to be happy but I never find it even though I have tried hard to find it but still can't find the answer. 



 


As time goes by I throw away that hope, I become more sincere in living this life, I am grateful for what I have now, I live my day with full of smile, I am no longer obsesses looking for happiness, after this what I get is real happiness, it turns out the answer is Happiness comes from living with the simplicity that I live every day. and now when I wake up in the morning my chest is no longer tight, the morning dew no longer torments me in confusion looking for direction and purpose where I will look for today. I no longer lose direction, no longer lose myself. It turns out that we always create happiness, because we own the feeling, we know where it will take us. We choose to find happiness or be left alone with sadness. and we who must create the dynamics. Not other humans, but ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...