Friday, May 24, 2024

At That Night With Great Mother---

 When night fell accompanied by the sound of raindrops, without realizing it, my tears were falling, so I started crying because this was the right time to disguise all the sounds of my tears.

In a dark corner of the room I deliberately turned it off, because I was busy crying and my painful sadness suddenly attacked me. In the silence of the night at that time, mom suddenly came into my very dark room, she was a little aware that I was hiding something, then she was about to come back out. but after that she occasionally returned to my room, coming and going to see my condition, which I am sure felt a gentle pang in his heart. 

I was so amazed at how strong a every mom's feelings were and without me telling her, she knew that I wasn't doing well. 

Without asking, with mother's soft and calm footsteps, she returned to my room carrying a glass containing a cup of my favorite tea. Then she came back without saying anything she just smiled and stroked my shoulder until her shadow disappeared in the small light as my bedroom door opened. While crying I said, “I love her so much.” Mother is so calm, she always understands my situation, she gives me time to calm my sadness. Thank you mom, thank you for everything, I am truly lucky to be in your arms.



Thank You...

Thank you for the love you give.

Thank you for all you have done.

Without you I am nothing.

Thank you for continuing to shape me into a strong person.

Taught me how to simplify all forms of love, even pain. She also taught me to always be a wise woman in making decisions.

Thank you for teaching me to be more logical, adapting to the passage of time that is so difficult to understand, teaching me to be smarter in any situation. 

She is the real TEACHER in my tiring life. I have nothing more to complain about, just being blessed to have been born to someone so wise and great, I am very happy, very lucky.

Thank you mom. In my opinion, gratitude alone isn't enough to repay my gratitude for being with you. I cannot express my gratitude other than to you and to God who created us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...