Saturday, May 25, 2024

Goodbye Loveê!

Why did you make me the worst girl in this story. In fact, in your tenderness, you are the one who gives more lies to our relationship. You always play with your gentle character, you always play pretty behind my back. I was stupid for always trusting you. 

Without realizing it, I cried after finding out how you really were, all this time I was deceived by your gentleness. I really hate betrayal and you know it. What I regret is why this is always in the circle of my life. Did you know that this pen always accompanies me in any situation, from when I wrote back the story about our meeting and about your soft heart, to when I started to find out about the betrayal you gave me. This pen is a witness to my life, in fact, life with you isn't always easy, that fate has taken me away. I still have a long way to go to be with someone like you. I am well aware that this is no longer my time, I try to accept that you no longer love me but still I have to thank you, for me you are still my soulmate. The meaning is a soul mate in life lessons, a soul mate in goodness before all this betrayal happened.


 


I still remember the first time you started greeting me back. After our childhood friendship was lost, you found me again after we grew up. I still remember the first time you held my hand while you were driving and wouldn't let go of your grip. when people fall in love it's so cute isn't it? and yes, I still remember how the first time you wanted to kiss my forehead and you gently asked my permission for that.

For the little things you always do randomly, I remember the most beautiful part of our story. 

Because you are my childhood friend, I accept and forgive what is happening now, even though there will no longer be a beautiful friendship like before and I choose to disappear from your life, but I want us end it with a beautiful goodbye without more tears in it. . Well, today tonight as the moon shines on our dark hearts and the rain accompanies the tears of separation, our relationship has ended peacefully and you will disappear from my heart peacefully. Goodbye Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...