Friday, October 27, 2023

The Way I Found Him Was Very Beautiful°

His leaving gave me new hope. Bcs he gave me a strength for this beautiful relationship. What we do with distance is that we both struggle to heal the wounds of old love. You are very wise, you understand what we have to do. Your way of thinking is extraordinary, so that it doesn't happen or cause unnecessary injuries in the future, you do those good things. And we cleanse ourselves From wounds. In my daydreams, it's funny how God brought together the two of us who were not in good condition. but I am grateful that the way I found it was very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...