Thursday, October 26, 2023

Mystery Of Life And Dreams


When you're born, can you choose who you will be born with, where you will live, with whom, and what you will become;  Can you choose to be poor or rich, beautiful or not, and become what you want and dream of?  Of course you know the answer is no.  Knowing that its all part of the mystery of life.  Likewise with dreams.  I think dreams are also a mystery of the future, Where we don't know what the future will be like.  whether it becomes something meaningful or becomes a waste.  
What I know is that humans are given the desire to achieve their dreams and are filled with determination. Whether your success is good or not, it all depends on you and your own determination. Your struggle and hard work will determine a good final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...