Thursday, October 26, 2023

Afraid Of Loneliness



Many other humans are afraid of loneliness but strangely I'm not. I find comfort in silence. The same thing applies when I'm in the dark. 
Maybe because I'm used to being alone, I enjoy my time in silence more. 
I also want to know whether this will have a bad impact in the future? I don't know for sure I'm just enjoying my time now. But sometimes my silence disturbs the thoughts of those people closest to me. They said how you can be calm in the silence and darkness. be careful loneliness can kills you slowly. but on the contrary, for me loneliness makes me live and makes me more closet to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...