Thursday, October 26, 2023

Human x Universe 🪐

 

In my opinion, humans are the same as the universe, because the universe has a complicated structure like the human brain. And both are ephemeral things.

Humans; some of them are ambitious about life, and obsessed with heaven on earth. but there’s are also surrender to what He wills (Allah SWT). Some people follow how fate acts and surrender to Him. because is there a better way to live? and what is the correct way of life that humans should do? the people around me that I know and I experiences are those who compete and struggle to find happiness. and ultimately happiness is the goal they want to achieve. 

Even though many contexts, choices and meanings regarding happiness, that's their purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...