Friday, September 8, 2023

Ex-lover or New Stanger ?

 I really want to close this sad story and replace with a thousands of happiness. Is it that difficult to close a wound? the fact it’s difficult. So funny when someone said. “Just go back to him even if it hurts. But the fact is that getting to know new people is more difficult.” Unfortunately; Those words are true. But there’s nothing in my story to look back on. if asked to choose between “your ex-lover or a new stranger.” I prefer the stranger, because to choose the ex and open the old book I already know how the story will end. So the conclusion is that I am not at all going back to the person in my past, no matter how much I love him. But don’t worry, I’m like this because of a problem within me that is too bandaging with wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...