Thursday, August 31, 2023

I started to dare & express everything.

 I started to dare tell my story. My happy stories and sad stories. I started to dare to share it for a reason, Is because of my big dream of becoming a writer. And it seems like there are so many people on this universe who have dreams but they don’t dare to start and doubt themselves. Here I want to break it. break that doubt. with the way I started to express everything I feel and I want. things I like and I don’t like. something that always scares me but I managed to handle it. things that I didn’t dare to do before, now I dare. I did all that for the sake of my dream, which I will soon make it happen. If you have read this book it means my dream has come true. and now it is your part to break the doubts that exist within you, start everything and make your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...