Saturday, September 23, 2023

I’ll do it now, Over & Over Again🍁

— It's ok, I understand your situation rn, you always like that when you are in love. and I’m the one who always can handle every ur situations, as usually. I'm always calm in dealing with those situations. So that’s ok. you'll come back by urself. Just like when you're angry, I know it won't last long. Just Take your time, if you are calm, tell me at anytime like your habits, because you’ve always been like this, will always be like this. I know the clues, so call me anytime like usual. I'll always accept you whenever you come back, like always 📍Now you're like this again, you're lost so I understand that. You said we were two people like Tom & Jerry, have you ever imagined what would happen? 

Ah and yes, you always say to me. “Wherever you go, your shadow will always by my side.” So when I'm lost again, please understand me for a moment. OK, I do it now, over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...