Thursday, August 31, 2023

Felt Calm In The Darkness

I don’t know why I felt calm in the dark, they said I was very odd, they said I had to be checked because they were afraid something would happen to me. and yes, I had a funny experience when I was being treated in hospital. funny thing is even the nurses said the same thing they were wondering why I am so quiet in the dark when this is a hospital and I was alone in a dark room for 16 days. until one of them kept an eye on me in case anything happened so the nurse was on standby around me. Its so funny but I’ll Thankyou so much for caring me. But What’s even more absurd, they say this is like a sign from someone will die. but that’s okay, anyone would assume like that. and yes I also don’t understand what happend with me, this feeling is indeed very calming and makes me comfortable in it. all the tiredness, wounds, pain that I experienced seemed to disappear for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...