Saturday, June 11, 2022

Someday ?

 

When I'm with you, I act different. 

In a good way of course. I smile more and

laugh more. I don't have to pretend

everything is okay when it's really not.

With you, I can drop the fake smile and

put on a real one. I don't feel hurt and

alone when I'm with you. Instead, I feel

safe and loved. You're easy to talk to, and

you listen to me. I don't have to worry

about holding back with you. I don't feel

self conscious. I don't ever feel insecure or

sad. You show me that you really do care,

and you're not just pretending. I really

appreciate your company, bcs with

you I'm different. 

Sometimes I want do the some things with you, I want you to play with my hair while we watch movie, I want you to hug me in the middle of my job's, 

I want share everything good and bad things,

I want you to play my favorite song when I

look sad. I want you to do these things

without having to think about them. And I want you do them bcs you love me. Can you ? I hope I can do these things with you someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...