Saturday, May 28, 2022

No one knows🍁

 No one knows

  That all this time I was stressed that it was almost crazy.

   I told them what I was going through, they just responded normally, although I really need them now:


   I'm so stressed that my hair is falling out so much, I feel like I want cutting it until (………..)

   but I'm still trying to endure and be patient.

   What I have felt for the past few months is very painful, failure after failure I have experienced, I feels like always failure in every ways.



   God what should I do..

Sorry when I don't feel grateful

   I know when I want to do something you don't like, 

there are always obstacles.

   Thank God, I know you love me very much.

   But please give me a way out.

   On the outside I am like a happy person, even though I feel excruciating pain.


   Help me get rid of all this pain.

   Help me, so that I always do good things, make everyone around me happy as well as me

💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...