Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Admire๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป


Consciously or not he is the source of my current happiness.

Bcs just by seeing him every day I'm already happy.

    When passing through my room, needing things that are in my room, providing information and many other things that are always being done around me makes me happy.

I don't know what's on my mind.

why suddenly i want to tell him what i am doing and what i see, what i like.

Send you a picture message that I like.

Share whatever makes happy.

I share everything to him With aliby 

( I just share some happiness ) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Even though I know all this means nothing to him.

    My heart really messed when I'm around him, but I know he doesn't feel what I feel, it's okay for me even though you like him doesn't mean you have make him yours.

P.s

But Luck when you like someone and like you back

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...