Thursday, May 26, 2022

Life❄️


 

This is life. 

People will screw you over. You'll fight with your family. You'll blame new lovers for things old lovers did. You'll lose best friends you thought would always be there.. 

You'll come to realize that everyone has a past. 

You'll cry, you'll laugh, and you'll embarrass yourself. 

But then, 

you'll find your very own moment where none of that matters; where you can sit back and realize that crap happens to the people who can handle it and that this is who you are, and that no one should want to change you, 

including yourself. 

🍁🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...