Saturday, May 28, 2022

Hey,It's okay if you're not okay!

 


Lately so many people around me are unwell.

   I was sad to see them sad and disappointed, I couldn't help but cheer them on.  

I know you can, you can get through it, bcs you always go through things like this, don't you?

   Yes you have to get through it

bcs as usual you can!

   I'm sure a lot of people complain of wanting to fall and then give up, but considering the purpose, the enthusiasm comes back again.

   You know?

   Life isn't always about finding yourself, it's also about making yourself into something.

   And happiness is not always about what you want, happiness is what you are grateful for what you have.

   It's okay if you're not okay, enjoy your time and rest for a while..

   It's okay if you want to cry when what's in your head is about to explode..

   But after that, you have to smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...