Saturday, June 29, 2024

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

 



 

Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is looking for the right way to be able to speak to your heart which is so complicated, your mind which is so difficult. I don't know where else I look to chase your love that I can't reach, like the footsteps I follow and when I land I will never be able to merge with your shadow. As if we were never together, you just passed by like the wind. I don't know what method to use to restore my heart which is no longer whole, it's so painful to live my own story without you. Will this pain continue to accompany my dark path? Will you meet me again after your long adventure? it's really confusing and makes me in pain, again love traumatizes me to no end, so what kind of love will I get in the future? I always wait for happiness to come in my darkness that never goes away, but once again I still hope for its presence without time limits. stupid right? yes, but I think it's love that I feel, my logic knows my stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...