Thursday, June 27, 2024

After 2 year ago… A questions already answered▫️

 Tonight the moon appeared perfectly round accompanied by your presence again after 2 years of being away, but I just think that he remembered the way home, for real he didn't forget. but after he traveled for 2 years 708 days, 17,520 hours, 1,051,200 minutes and 63,072,000 seconds. Why does he look back at me as if he wants to go back? I thought, have you not found the exact woman you want? I don't know after this short meeting tonight. there are so many questions that I haven't asked after I didn't get the chance to ask him before. but the answer to my longing was paid off tonight, with your presence even if only for a moment.



question 2 years ago finally found the answer. It's really evil, I think he's a jerk who is just playing with my feelings without knowing that there is something actually bothering him, there is anxiety that he is hiding. After that night I realized that something was wrong with him, everything was going so slowly following the flow according to his instincts, while my instincts were going too fast so he was left behind me. What I think I assume was very simple, the fact that never as simple as he think. he was so far behind me, he just disappeared. I think he was too mean, in fact he lost his way at that moment. even though I didn't know what the purpose and purpose of his departure was, he should have told me so that no one's heart would be hurt at that time. even though in the end we were both hurt and tried to heal each other's our wounds. but I still don't understand what's in his heart, things that are still difficult for me to guess. what is certain is, that tonight after many years I  really can fall asleep with smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...