Friday, June 28, 2024

His thought are so difficult to understand...



 

 For the current situation, I just surrender to God for what will happen next in my life. After a long adventure he finally decided to go home. I also don't understand much of what he says, the contents of his thoughts are so difficult for me to understand, right now I prefer not to know what's in his heart, because I feel very tired of following his instincts which are very slow, that I can't keep up with him, to a man of mature age like him. , is he just pretending to be insensitive and pretending to be stupid? I really want to know that, so that I can take a stand about what I should do after finding out whether he really loves me or not. then tell me the truth so that I don't get confused at this time. but again I discovered something new in him, I thought he was a man who could adapt quickly, in fact after we had been together for a whole year he still needed a little time to get to know me and understand my feelings. I mean, what the hell is this? this is no longer the time for such things. until it feels like I'm the only one who always guesses everything about his feelings. Now I just let time pass by, let it go along with time which is increasingly bound after our separation some time ago, but my heart always has a limit of patience, I will just wait a little longer than usual and after this I will take enough time to take a stand about how he feels about me. because I don't want to waste my time on the wrong person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...