Monday, August 22, 2022

Heartless Bastard❤️‍🔥

 



5 years have passed, so many sweets and bitters of life I have gone through.

 Long story short where 2 man came into my life..At that time I only approached him bcs my heart was hurting...

But who would have thought I would love them so much.

So I remember when I was traveling for vacation to Bali with my friends + my lover. Then my other lover followed me too.

But beside I feel guilty, I also feel like a bad jerk in the world, how can I act as an affair, but I betrayed him so much.

And At that time, Idk what to do, bcs my two lovers want some vacation together with me in same time.

Then I have no choice, And I make it real with danger dealing.

But everything went smoothly bcs of all my friends, thx boop❤️

I don't know why I really like challenges and the excitement makes me satisfied.

 Where I came to both of them at the same time made my heart like a roller coaster!

 After 5day my friend and my byfriend came home bcs they were done on vacation, but I stayed continued a few nights with my other lover.  

At that time I really enjoyed it, it felt like heaven on earth that I always wanted to feel every day, beautiful days I always spent with them, and it so gewd feeling I ever had.

before finally they both met and this relationship was even more interesting for me to live.

Until finally one of them gave up and we broke up…

But I chose to go and not choose them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...