Thursday, August 4, 2022

WHY ?


 


Does love hurt so much ? 

did you have to sacrifice so far?  

why do most people still survive even though they have been hurt more than 3 times and can still survive?  

What to hold on when you are not appreciated, does loving someone have to be that painful?  don't have happiness, happiness is taken from you and you don't deserve it.

You know what!!

You are strong woman, tough woman, independent woman whatever you can do, without man you being the strongest.  Then why do you still need a man who has no gratitude for having you?  

why are you still standing beside him when you are no longer appreciated and no longer treated well?

Why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...