Friday, March 11, 2022

6/03 Autumn girl🍁

 Hi meet me again here


  This Sunday morning when I woke up suddenly I had tears in my eyes.
     For some reason, feelings like this happen often and always come suddenly until my head feels like exploding.
     Exactly a week from now, I'm getting older, and I'm 28 years old.
     Didn't think it would go so fast.
     In fact Turns out being an 
adult is hard.
     when I was little and I wanted to cry, I just cried nd hugging mom.
     But now I want to cry, Its so pembarrassed, I hold it in bcs I don't want people’s see me cry.
     I've been through so many wounds, but I'm trying to look fine even though I'm not.
     God has given me breath until now, nd I am very grateful, my desire to become a better person when I get 1 year old and forth.  
Sorry if sometimes I was very childish to be someone who is not grateful. 
But right now I am very grateful to God.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...