Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Butterflies & Flowers

 


🦋🌹

He says I am full of tricks like butterflies & flowers.

The butterfly that was about to be chased instead went and flew, but if it was kept quiet it would come by itself and perch on his shoulder.

And flowers that are very beautiful when seen and will wither when picked, that's very deceiving isn't it? 

He said that I was someone he could only admire, not to be have, he concluded that I was like a rose 🌹with thorns if he held it would hurt him.

How bad is my parable in his eyes?

  Again he said that I am a person who doesn’t like commitment (That true, but he doesn't know what things have happened to me in the past to my cold me, so he accused me like that) but I understand it just his worry.

By saying things like that as if he knows me deeper, it's just a  way of treating himself..

But about him, he's special, he's different and I adore him, that's all.

So when my feelings have exceeded admiration, I always stop it, bcs it will hurt me in the future. When the excess feeling is present, this is the time for me to flap my wings and metamorphose to find a new place.

Yes, that's me, my excessive sense of alertness  makes me a tough person who feels like I don't need anyone, even though I do need someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...