Saturday, July 6, 2024

To Well...


 

I found myself who hasn't yet found what my heart really needs, who knows where the footsteps of this heart will actually go? I hope for him because I love him so much or I just feel lonely ? On the one hand, the people around me are worried that if I am alone for too long, I will have to awaken my long-dead love cells. My confusion gets worse when things frustrate me and don't go according to my plan. but this time I surrendered and entrusted my destiny to God, and yes my destiny must have been made by God, but I am still waiting for his decision, what will it be like? and how much longer will I wait for things that are still a mystery in my life's journey. God, how long do I have to patiently wait for my part? How long do I have to accept that my time is not now, sorry if this is the only instant answer I get, but I think I have fought very hard to get to the present stage. but if you think I haven't, I will wait, but make my wait a very beautiful wait, I really hope for that.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸