I have written countless poems and stories about you in books, heart and my mind. However, I am still afraid to love, I am still not ready, I am still shackled by doubts and fears that haunt my mind. The world I live in now is so dark and quiet, but after meeting you in this strange place, everything turned colorful. For weeks, every night I wondered, is this a sign that I should start over what I buried 6 years ago? You have been asking this all this time, haven't you? I also don't know why it took me so long. However, I am not someone who falls in love easily, but your sleepy warm eyes always make me drift away in them. I always remember the first time we met in the middle of the darkness and the crowd, your eyes and mine met then we were stuck for a long time, your eyes and the little smile you gave left a deep impression on my heart. You make a move first, and I feel butterflies flying around me, I can't get rid of those beautiful butterflies from my sight. Everything ...
Comments